Today when i was sitting my desk, i roolled back my career on how it was and the result is the output printed here. The IT industry in india seems to be a broken hazard trying to fix up the ends which has no points.
- I don’t like to sleep, oh shit… was i allowed ever.
- I had enjoyed my life enough, i decided to give IT a chance.
- I couldn’t live without tension, where can you find a best place in earth with illogical deadlines and mental stress.
- I wanted to pay for my sins, what you sow, sow you reap. i know god gave me punishment.
- I believed in the Bhagwat Geeta principle : Do work,Don’t care about results. Lord Krishna had a great vision on IT industry.
- Everything in life has a reason; I wanted to prove it wrong.
- I wanted to take revenge on myself.
- You may never understand the business decisions made by those who ultimately create your projects. You may question whether they know how to scorecard, perform cost-benefit analysis, or whether they even know their business. But in the end, you will have no choice but to work on their projects.
To the IT people across the world, your main job is to sharpen your skills — probably on your own time. Your challenge is to plot an exit strategy and execute on it methodically, but without losing your spirit. If you are successful, maybe one day we’ll be co-workers. If you get there first, keep a chair warm and I’ll see you soon!