Tiger woods – What can he do now?
Every one would be knowing about Tiger woods as of now, he was a global star and now has become a global reality star for his footworks and offline works.
- Star in a reality show to keep the moolah coming
- Write his autobiography and let the book hit the stands within the next two weeks, before the world forgets him
- Tie up with Shiny Ahuja for a book on straying from marriage
- Change his name to more a numerologically acceptable “Tiger in the woods”
- Start a PGA (Professional Goons Association) for hubbies who have strayed and have fallen from the high pedestal of public admiration
- Check if there are ladies out there who still want to date him – the current figure of his flings stands at 11 (according to US Fed reserve); he should try and round it off to a more memorable 20
- Check with Pranoy Roy and see if he can appear on that rebirth serial that is playing on NDTV Imagine…Tiger can simply blame his previous life for his current woes
- Or he can invent a new medical syndrome to explain his adventures
- Blame recession for his predicament
- Stay in touch with Mahesh Bhatt to check if the latter can do a sequel to Aarth called Anarth staring the world famous golfer who can swing on and off field
There’s an old saying “what you sow you reap”. Tiger‘s going to learn that one the hard way and he will pay a heavy price for his actions. I hope that if I was in Tiger‘s shoes, with access to almost unlimited money, fame and hot women, I’d not do the same as Tiger.
Anyway, we all make mistakes…..Tiger’s no different. I wish him and his family all the best through such testing times.